Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Breisch Family

Hooray for a new blog! I am really excited for this blog and to have a fresh start.  It was hard to catch up with my previous blog and I was feeling a little overwhelmed with all of the updating up to do.  I can't wait to get back into the blogging world and fill everyone in about our lives.  I love reading our family and friends blogs and can't wait to join in the blogging fun!

Daniel and I were married on April 19, 2011! I can't believe it has almost been a whole year since our wedding day.  {the absolute best day of my entire life} I love reminiscing about it and there is not one thing about our wedding day I would change.  The next few posts will be about our lives leading up to our wedding, our wedding day, and our lives after! 

We can't wait to see where our lives take us and see where the future brings us!


No comments:

Post a Comment