Friday, February 24, 2012

Wedding Day

April 19, 2011 was the BEST day of my entire life.  I married the love of my life! I am so grateful to be sealed to him for time and all eternity! My parents gave me the wedding of my dreams and there is not one thing I would change about the day!

SALT LAKE TEMPLE-- IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SPRING DAY



MY AMAZING FAMILY

THE BREISCH MEN

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO OUR WEDDING

MY FAVORITE LADIES

GROOMSMEN

THANKS MOM AND DAD FOR THE WEDDING OF MY DREAMS
















LOVE YOU MOST

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous ceremony it was. You know one of my friends is a party planner. Her team does all kinds of themes so I have asked her to plan a unique vintage theme wedding for us. She also would be helping with the booking of one of the event locations as per our needs.

    ReplyDelete