Friday, February 24, 2012

Wedding Details


Every single detail was absolutely perfect for our wedding. We had such a fun time visiting with our friends and family!  Here is a list of some of our vendors:)  I would recommend all of these vendors to any future brides.  

Caterer: Culinary Crafts-- Mary Craft is AMAZING! She completely designed our dessert bar! She even had two bags set aside for us so we could try everything that was served for our wedding that night.  Culinary Crafts took care of every thing from keeping us on schedule, setting up and taking down the decor and making delicious desserts for our guests.  My mom also called them to set up this sweet diet coke bar! I had no idea she added the diet coke bar on and it was such a neat surprise to see when we got to the reception! THANKS MOM:)



I don't know if you can see but they ordered in custom pink and white straws! ADORABLE:)


MY BEAUTIFUL BRIDESMAIDS




















Venue:  Our wedding reception was at Le Jardin!  It was the perfect venue for a spring wedding.  They took care of all the music and setting up the tables and decor! I just love the atmosphere there.  It used to be a green house that was a store but they recently converted it to strictly weddings and receptions! 

 






Jaclyn was in charge of the sign in book!   Thanks for helping us out Jack and welcoming all of our guests! Doesn't she look absolutely stunning???



Florist:  Every Blooming Thing!  Our flowers were beautiful!  One of my favorite flowers are hydrangeas so we used those for center pieces and in most of the bouquets. Diane also ordered us these cute door decorations.  Thanks Diane for all the beautiful flowers!!

Cake:  Granite Bakery.  Our cake was DELICIOUS!! The bottom layer was a vanilla with a pineapple filling.  Daniel and I both LOVE pineapple! The center layer was a raspberry vanilla swirl with a raspberry filling.  I love the arbor that the cake sits in!  It really accentuates how pretty the cake was.  The center layer has "Love You Most" scripted on it.  Love you most is a saying that Daniel and I wrote on each letter.   This really personalized our cake and made it special to us.



I love chocolate covered Oreos! I think it is one of my favorite treats!

Outside of Le Jardin
I LOVED MY SHOES! I found them in Chicago at a store called Van Maur-- similar to Nordstroms.
The shoes were Paris Hilton Brand.  As soon as I set my eyes on these little beauties I knew I NEEDED them for our wedding!



No comments:

Post a Comment